Our Internet Marketing Services
When it comes to online media, our focus is on inbound marketing techniques. Not surprisingly, inbound marketing is the opposite of outbound marketing. You are probably already familiar with outbound marketing - if you are like most people, you are exposed to 600- 2,000 outbound marketing messages every day! These include billboards, television ads, radio ads, direct mail, cold calling and ads in newspapers and magazines. If this sounds like an impossibly large number, it's because you ignore the vast majority of marketing you encounter each day. And that's the problem with outbound, sometimes called "interruption" or "traditional" marketing; it's expensive and it's becoming less effective every year.
Inbound marketing takes a different approach that leverages our increasing access to online media. Where outbound marketing might be described as a megaphone, pushing your message outward, think of inbound marketing is a magnet. With the inbound approach, the right prospects are drawn to your website, of their own volition, when they're shopping in your industry. Inbound marketing centers on getting your company found by prospects when they're ready for your products and services.
Precision Pages provides a broad spectrum of services that will help you attract more traffic to your website. With experienced editors and writers on staff, we can help you improve your existing content, or write content for you.
- Keyword Research - Selecting the right keywords to pursue and measuring your keyword performance are critical to your success.
- Website Copywriting - Good content is at the core of generating web site traffic.
- Blog Copywriting - Companies that blog have 97% more inbound links.
- Search Engine Optimization - It pays to invest in SEO for your website: 70% of the links search users click on are organic, not paid, and 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results.
- Social Media Management - Social media has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing.
Precision Pages can help you turn your website visits into leads using compelling offers, focused landing pages and clear calls to action. If your site is receiving adequate traffic, but yielding no return on investment, you need our lead generation services. A sound lead generation program is an investment that will grow your business over time. Need to jump start your leads pipeline? We can supplement your lead generation program with pay per click and email marketing while improving your ROI. As with everything we do, it all comes down to finding the right solution to meet your goals.
- Offer Creation - We can help you create great offers that generate more leads.
- Landing Page Creation - Good landing pages will help you capitalize on organic, email and pay per click traffic. Companies with 30 or more landing pages generate 7x more leads than those with fewer than 10.
- Call to Action Creation - Compelling calls to action help make it easy for your interested visitors to become new leads.
- Pay Per Click Management - When properly managed, pay per click (PPC) can be an excellent tool. Such businesses make an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 they spend on Google AdWords.
- Opt-in Email Marketing - Done properly, email marketing is very effective. In a recent survey, more than 50% of people say they read "most of" their emails.
What you do with your leads, once you have them, is a vital part of boosting your ROI. Precision Pages can help you automate the process of converting leads into sales.
- Automated Lead Nurturing - Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than non-nurtured leads.
- CRM Integration - Our lead nurturing solution integrates with popular CRM systems, including SalesForce, NetSuite CRM, Sugar CRM, Highrise CRM, Infusionsoft CRM, Nimble Social CRM and Dynamics CRM.
Analytics can help continually improve your marketing. While typical web stats or free analytics programs are interesting, they don't tie revenue to your marketing campaigns. Precision Pages can assist you in "closing the loop" in your analytics using state of the art software.
- Centralized Marketing Analytics - Integrated Keyword, Traffic, Prospect, Lead and Sales reporting is a critical tool for your inbound marketing success. This information is so important that spending on marketing analytics is expected to increase 60% by 2016.
- Actionable Analysis - We can help you interpret your data in ways that drive marketing decisions to improve your ROI.