What Categories of Information Are Collected Through The Web Site?
• Personal Information. We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us that can be used to identify you personally (“personal information”), such as your first and last name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, and communication preference.
• Other Information. We also collect information that cannot be used to easily identify you, such as information about your computer hardware and software.
How Do We Collect and Use This Information?
• Personal Information. We collect the personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you use the Web Site. For example, if you purchase a product from the Web Site, we will collect any information that you provide to us in any such transaction. We use your personal information primarily for our own internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving the Web Site, evaluating and fulfilling requests for purchases, and conducting follow-up marketing efforts.
• Other Information. Like the operators of most web sites, we may use tracking software and similar technology, which automatically collects information about your computer hardware and software, and use of the Web Site. This information may be used by us for the operation of the Web Site and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Web Site. Many commercial web site operators collect this information in similar ways.
When Will We Disclose Your Personal Information Without Your Consent?
Except as provided below, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties who are not our affiliates without your consent. (We will, however, share your personal information with our affiliates.) We do not sell or exchange customer lists or customer information for marketing purposes with unaffiliated third parties. However, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information without your consent for any of the following reasons:
• Disclosure to Successors. We may disclose your personal information to any actual or potential successor-in-interest of ours, such as a company that is seeking to acquire us.
• Third-Party Service Providers. We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers who help us provide or maintain the Web Site. We require by contract that these third-party service providers implement and maintain reasonable practices to protect your personal information.
• Other Disclosure. We will disclose your personal information without your consent to prevent an emergency, to protect or enforce our rights, to protect against suspected credit card fraud, to protect or enforce the rights of a third party, or as required or permitted by law (including, without limitation, to comply with a subpoena or court order).
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
Whenever we obtain your personal information, we will implement and maintain reasonable practices to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. While we will use such efforts, we cannot and will not act as insurers of the security of your personal information. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
Who Do You Contact If You Have Any Questions About Privacy?
If you have any questions regarding privacy, you should contact us through the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.