Drupal Hosting & Maintenance
Get a suite of high-quality, business-class products and services managed on your behalf by people who care about your website.
Why Fully-managed Drupal Hosting and Maintenance?
- Two words: personal service. We care about our customers and their websites. If you’re coming from one of the “big box” hosting providers, you will be delighted to work one-on-one with the same responsive person on a regular basis.
- We take the worry out of web hosting. As well as email hosting, migration, backups, DNS, domain registration – all of the moving pieces of your website infrastructure.
- We’re experienced. We’ve been building and hosting great Drupal websites since 2006. Our hosting environment is optimized to get the most out of your Drupal website.
- We maintain your Drupal website. An open source Content Management System (CMS) like Drupal must be kept up to date regularly to maintain performance and avoid hackers.
- We make high performance hosting reasonable. There are no excessive costs. Typical shared hosting is affordable, but comes with frequent downtime. Most dedicated, high performance solutions are many hundreds, even thousands of dollars per month. We offer high end hosting at a reasonable rate to our customers.
- We treat you unlike any other hosting partner. We have been in business since 2006. Our focus is on long term, quality relationships with our customers.
Keep Your Drupal Site Secure
If you have unique security needs, we can help.
- PCI DSS Compliance
- HIPAA Compliance
- FISMA Compliance
- SAS 70 Compliance
Maintaining Your Drupal Site
Does your company already have a Drupal website? Do you need professional support to help you manage it?
Precision Pages works with large and small companies to manage the operation of their Drupal website for a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time webmaster. Whether the person who built your website no longer works for your company, or the agency that created it is no longer responsible for the site, we can help. Drupal maintenance services are included with our Drupal web hosting package.
Drupal Maintenance Services
These are critical. Your website is software. If you run an out of date version of your Drupal CMS, you risk diminished performance, conflicts with web server upgrades, customer dissatisfaction, even vulnerability to hackers.
Similar to core updates, your contributed modules pose a significant risk if not kept up to date.
Simple updates are a snap with Drupal. But when you have something out of the ordinary to accomplish, we can help!
We will create a local development copy of the site for testing updates – minimizing chances of downtime.
You do back up your website, don’t you? If you need help, we will devise and test a backup and recovery strategy, ensuring no more than one day of work is lost in the event of a hardware failure or other accident.