Search Engine Optimization
Your website floats in the sea of the vast internet. Strategic site optimization ensures you will be found by the customers that need you.
Our Search Engine Optimization Process
- Review of existing content
- Review of meta content
- Assessment of competition
- Assessment of current site traffic patterns
- Create a plan
- Refer to site audit results in plan
- Establish how to reach goals
- Improve website configuration for SEO
- Rewrite/reorganize existing content where necessary
- Assist in creation of new content
Report & RepeatFourth
- Measure impact of changes to site
- Look for areas to improve upon
- Weekly reports
- Updates shared with you in monthly meetings
Search Engine Optimization is not a quick fix. Often results take weeks or months of work. However, it is an approach with lasting results. Improvements in your website’s SEO configuration benefit all future content. There is also a snowball effect, where small successes begin to add up and improve the site’s domain authority as a whole. And unlike paid advertising, you don’t have to pay Google for these results.
Precision Pages Search Engine Optimization services are designed to be a continual process that contributes to the growth and success of your website and business. Industry trends and buying behavior should be repeatedly assessed, and the content on the site kept fresh and relevant. Let our staff keep a close watch on your site traffic and trends while you focus on building your business.